- Baritone / Fabritone
- X-ray mods / X-ray texturepacks
- Entity outliner
- Viaforge / Viafabric
- Anti ghost
- Auto fishing mods
- Swing through grass mods
- Autoclicker mods for PVP
- Quick hotbar / Inventory hot-swap / Inventory manipulation mods
- Invisible block viewers
- Skin blinking mods
- Structure finders / Seed maps
- Scripts / Automation software
- Any auto-clicker above 1 click per second
- Modifications that make you click >20 times per second
- Minimap mods that display players/entities / underground structures
- Any mod that affects player/vehicle movement
- Mods that make the player do an action, such as mine, attack, move items, etc.
- Optifine / Optifabric
- Lunar client
- Badlion client
- Sodium / Phosphor / Lithium / Starlight
- Better PVP (fair-play only)
- Durability viewer mods
- Food viewer mods
- Shulker box view mods
- Litematica (easy place may get you kicked occasionally as it does unnatural block placements)
Use non-allowed mods at your own risk.
Reading the disallowed mods list and using common sense when determining whether your mod would be allowed is a good idea.
If you get client errors when using a mod you should stop using it immediately.